Eastern Cape Department of Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2020. The intern are for the period of 24 months and will receive a monthly stipend of R5 728.
Internship Application deadline is 3rd April 2020
Internship Provider: Eastern Cape Department of Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape Department of Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture advertised internship programmes are as follows:
- FIELD: LIBRARIANSHIP REF NO: AM 04/03/2020 – Degree/Diploma in Library & Information Science
- FIELD: RESEARCH REF NO: AM 05/03/2020 – BSc degree (Preferable)/National Diploma in an appropriate field
- FIELD: NATURAL SCIENCE –HERBARIUM ASSISTANT REF NO: ABM 06/03/2020 – Bsc Degree with biological science as major
- Computer and software skills literate.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license would be an advantage
How to apply
Application can be send to: Head Office Post to: The Senior Manager: HRM, Department of Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture, Private Bag X0020, Bisho, 5605 Hand deliver to: No. 5 Eales Street, Wilton Zimasile Mkwayi Building, King William’s Town, 5605
Enquiries – Mr. M. Tyhulu (Internship) Tel No: (043) 492 0942/Mrs. R. Swartbooi Tel No: (043) 492 0949
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za