Eskom invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Electrical Apprenticeship Programme 2023 / 2024
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 16 November 2023
Apprenticeship Location: Gauteng and Western Cape, South Africa
Job Opportunity: Electrical Apprenticeship Programme 2024 (x15 Posts)
Area of Specialization: Eskom is offering Artisan Training Programme Opportunities within various Departments in the Electrical discipline.
About Eskom: Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd is a South African electricity public utility, representing South Africa in the Southern African Power Pool. Eskom generates electricity by transforming inputs from the natural environment, including coal, water, wind, nuclear, and liquid fuels.
- Grade 12 with Maths (50%), Physical Science (50%), and English (40%)
- OR N3 Engineering with Maths (50%), Physical Science (50%), and English (40%)
- OR NCV Level 4 with Physical Science (50%), Maths (50%), and English (40%)
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Conscientious self-discipline approach
- High level of drive and motivation
- Emotional resilience
- Safety consciousness
- Responsibility and commitment
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilities: This is a 3-year Training Programme where the incumbent will receive both institutionalized and on-the-job training, with the opportunity to attain a Trade Test certificate.
How to Apply:
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. Preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
- Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- To apply for the position online, click on the link provided, or submit your detailed CV, certified ID copy, and certified completed qualification copies at the Power Station, Training Centre, or Institution coordinator.
For assistance with this advertisement, please email: email@example.com.