FAIS Ombud invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 24 April 2022
FAIS Ombud is seeking to appoint Graduate Trainees as part of the Graduate Recruitment Programme.
The duration of the programme is as follows:
- Twelve (12) months for the Case Management department;
- Six (6) months for the Adjudication department.
Key Performance Areas:
working in a target driven environment on complaints received by the public against financial service providers and to move same towards a resolution in a procedurally fair, informal, economical and expeditious manner.
Skills and abilities:
- LLB degree;
- PLT (Practical Legal Training) will be an advantage.
- A passion for public service;
- An interest in Financial Services;
- Strong academic background;
- Good drafting and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Willing to work extra hours;
- Ability to extract the real issue out of a complaint;
- Computer literate;
- Energetic and self-driven;
- Results / Output / Deadline driven.
How to apply
Interested parties are welcome to forward their CVs to e-mail address: Applications@faisombud.co.za.
NB: All applications must include an academic transcript.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom