Gauteng Department of Health invites student to apply for Medicine Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022 to study in Cuba.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 25 June 2021
- Applicants must have passed Matric with minimum medical university entry requirements of level 4 in Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Sciences (biology) and English.
- Applicants must be South African citizens and permanently residing in Gauteng.
- Applicants must he between the ages of 18) and 35 years before 31st December 2021, must be medically fit to study medicine.
Applicants can obtain bursary application forms from professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za, Gauteng Health Facilities, District Offices and Gauteng Department of Health Central Office reception.
TWO (2) ORIGINAL CERTIFIED COPIES, NOT OLDER THAN 6 MONTHS Of THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE INCLUDE WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Birth Certificate (the applicant and al dependents of the parents)
- identification document – (applicant and parens/guardian)
- National Certificate
- Proof of income of both parents or guardian – (sworn affidavits for those without proof of income)
- proof of residence in the form of Municipal utility bill or account – registered in parent or guardian’s name
How to apply
All COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO BE HAND DELIVERED TO:
The Directorate- Professional Development far attention Ms RM Moema
Gauteng Department of Health
No. 45 Commissioner Street,
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom