Genesis Analytics invites applicants to unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: Not specified
Who you are:
The ideal Genesis candidate carries a balanced combination of powerful intellect, strong technical skills, and a consulting character to match. Such candidates:
- Are passionate, self-motivated, and energetic problem solvers
- Value integrity and exhibit ethical behaviour
- Are analytical thinkers and fast learners with an excellent tertiary record.
In addition, preferred candidates will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Postgraduate degrees in Economics or related disciplines, Development Studies, International Development, Public Policy, Policy Evaluation, Public Health (Epidemiology), Health Economics, Behavioural Science, PPE, Sustainability, Climate Change
- Master’s degrees in any of the above-mentioned disciplines are preferred
- Leadership potential, and the capability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to solve problems through clear thinking, with strong qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
We hire young talent with the belief that they can become partners at Genesis. Each step of your career journey depends on your performance.
How to apply
Your application must consist of:
- A page-long letter motivating for your candidature. Within this, you must nominate and document three (3) practice areas that are of preference to you
- A clearly written comprehensive CV
- A clear copy of your academic transcripts for every year of study to date. Note, these must be submitted as one document and not separate documents
- Your high school/secondary school certificate
- A copy of your personal identification, or a passport
- A writing sample in the form of a research paper (e.g. thesis or dissertation) from the current year of study. Note that you must be the sole author of this written piece.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom