Last updated on March 9th, 2020 at 02:39 pm
Grinding Media South Africa(GMSA) is offering Apprenticeships Programme for financial year 2020/2021. Employees or children of employees who wwould like to participate on this National Qualificatio Framework (NQF) and South African Qualification Authority(SAQA) are encouraged to apply. Each employee may forward one application from that meets all requirements stated below.
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 10 March 2020
Apprenticeship Provider: Grinding Media South Africa(GMSA)
Apprenticeship Location: Germiston, Gauteng
- Mechanical Trade x5
- Electrician x4
- Boiler Maker x1
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science Symbol D or 50% pass mark
- Passed National Certificate, Vocation Level 3 (NCV) at a further Education and Training (FET) College
- The applicants final reults before engagement must comfirm achievement of Symbol D or 50% pass mark in Maths and Physical Science and three vocational subjects
- In possession of Engineering NAtional Technical Certificate(N3) or higher with 50% pass mark in both maths and engineering science and two trade related subjects
- Be a South African Citizen
How to Apply
Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za