Howick High School invites applicants to apply for 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 29 September 2021
Internship Location: Howick, Kwa-Zulu Natal
Competencies and Skills required:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Teaching Internship: currently studying a Bachelor of Education degree, or another degree with the aim of studying a PGCE, with a desire to make a career of teaching and a commitment to ongoing professional development. Experience in coaching sport would be an advantage. Registration with SALE will be required during the year, if not already obtained.
- Sports Internship: currently studying a BSc Sports Science or Human Movement Science or a PGCE or related degree with recognized coaching qualifications and experience in coaching school sport. An understanding of the integration of sports programs in the school environment will be advantageous.
- Computer literate with strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Honesty, thoroughness, integrity and good initiative
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of responsibility and discipline
- A clear criminal clearance certificate
- A valid driver’s license. A willingness to hold a Public Driving Permit (PDP) would be advantageous.
- If required, a willingness to assume duties at the hostel and reside on the premises would be a recommendation.
How to apply
A concise CV, with at least 3 contactable references, and proof of studies can be emailed to WorkWithUs@howickhigh.co.za for the attention of the Principal, Mrs L. Farquharson.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom