KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health invites student to apply for Medicine Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022 to study in Cuba.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 25 June 2021
THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IS PROMOTING CAREERS IN HEALTH SCIENCES AND IS OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP AS PART OF THE RSA CUBA MEDICAL PROGRAMME : 2021 (10 STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP)
DIRECTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
- Applicants must be from KwaZulu Natal Province (Preference will be given to the following districts: Amajuba, EThekwini, Harry Gwala, ILembe, UGu, UMgungundlovu, UMkhanyakude, UMzinyathi, UThukela, King Cetshwayo and Zululand)
- Applicants must attach certified copies of Matric certificate/ statement of results (with a minimum of Level 5/C symbol in Higher Grade of English, Maths, Physics and Life/Science Biology) and Unabridged Birth Certificate.
- Applicant must be between 18- 35 years of Age before 31 December 2021
- Be financially needy (combined gross of income of parents must be less than R120 000 per Annum) and must be from disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be willing to be subjected to Medical and Psychological tests as part of Cuba requirements.
- Must not have criminal record.
- Supportive documents (Identity documents of both parents, pay slip/ proof of income/ sworn affidavit for those without proof of Income, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents) must be attached to the Application Form obtainable at your nearest Hospital / Health Institutions and District Office.
- Must attach valid Proof of Residence.
Preference will be given to those applicants who are without previous qualifications, not currently at a tertiary institution and are unemployed.
How to apply
Applicants must sign when returning the Application Form to the same institution where the form was obtained. No posted application will be considered but should be delivered by hand. No Application must be delivered / submitted at Head Office.
Physical Address: Natalia 330 Langalibalele (Longmarket) Street Pietermaritzburg 3201
The Department reserves the right to further verifies the authenticity of information provided. Failure to comply with the above directions will lead to disqualification of application.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
FOR ENQUIRIES : Mr Thulani Nkosana 033 395 2179 or Ms Sarnke Ntuli 033 395 3290
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom