Mazars invites candidates to apply for SAICA/ SAIPA Trainee Accountant for 2019 in Midrand. The duration of this Graduate Trainee is 24 months.
Internship Application Closing Date: 23 May 2018
Internship Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Internship Provider: Mazars South Africa
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory services firm. Opportunities exists in the Kimberley office of Mazars for a SAICA / SAIPA Trainee Accountants.
Purpose of the role:
To process client information via the accounting system to produce annual financial statements for sole proprietors, partnerships, close corporations, non-audit trusts and companies.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Source relevant client information
• Process and reconcile annual transactions from source documents
• Prepare working paper files
• Resolve review queries and complete final entries and tax returns
• Process and reconcile monthly client transactions and procedures, monthly management account reports, as well as client statutory returns
• Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letters)
• Perform Audit Work
• Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
• Manage personal performance
• Work effectively in teams
• Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
• Set clear objectives and plan activities
• Work productively and in a challenging environment
• 3 year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/ Auditing degree at a SAICA/ SAIPA accredited tertiary institution.
• Working knowledge of Case ware and Pastel
• Computer literate
• Customer focussed
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• High levels of quality and detail orientation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Valid drivers’ license
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za