Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 November 2021
Internship Location: East London, Eastern Cape
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022 Intake
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Electrical / Electronic
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Human Resources
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
How to apply?
- ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record (NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 05 November 2021
- LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 January 2022 please consider your application unsuccessful
Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided is for query purposes only.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom