Last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 06:05 am
Minopex invites applicants to apply for Metallurgist Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 October 2020
Minopex is searching for fresh talent to join our organization as part of our Graduate Programme for Metallurgical Processing. We are looking for recent graduates who are high performers, disciplined, dedicated and self-motivated to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Graduate Programme is designed to equip graduates with industry experience and professional development through practical learning programmes.
- Graduates will develop skills through hands on experience by means of personal interaction with more senior, experienced staff to learn by means of coaching, on-the-job training, dealing with real challenges in the workplace and learning the nuts and bolts of our business.
- The Programme offers graduates a unique learning opportunity with ongoing assessment and feedback.
- This is a 2-year fixed term programme and permanent employment is not guaranteed upon completion of this programme.
- Successful applicants must be willing to be rotated between Minopex operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Up to one year’s work experience will be advantageous
- Computer literate in MS Office
- English language proficiency
- Must be a South African Citizen
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom