Motus Ford Germiston invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2024.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 01 February 2024
Apprenticeship Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Motus Ford Germiston has an opportunity available for a Level 1 Apprentice (Motor Mechanic). This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is keen to train and qualify as a Motor Mechanic.
We require suitable candidates to participate in all aspects of the Apprenticeship programme; assisting with the repair of vehicles while working under the supervision of a qualified Technician; fulfilling the MerSETA requirements of the trade, mastering level tests and qualifying within a maximum of 4 years.
- Attend scheduled technical/ level training courses.
- To assist with the repair of vehicles in order to obtain practical experience under the supervision and instruction of a Technician.
- Prepare thoroughly for level tests in order to qualify within the maximum of 4 years.
- Assist with housekeeping; keeping tools and equipment clean and in good order, and work area clean.
- Follow workplace safety and conduct rules and protocols.
- Perform any other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
- Must have Grade 12 with Pure Maths and Physical Science.
- Valid, unendorsed driver’s license
- Must have a clear criminal record
NB. Mechanical insight and technical skills and experience will be an advantage.