Nanoteq invites eligible South African students to submit applications for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary application closing date is 05 December 2023.
Nanoteq Bursary Programme for 2024 Academic Year
Nanoteq is pleased to invite students to apply for their bursary programme for the upcoming 2024 academic year. The bursaries are intended for undergraduate studies in the fields of Computer Engineering (B Eng) and Electronic Engineering (B Eng).
Bursary Details and Value
Successful applicants will be awarded bursaries of up to R80,000 per student, per year to support their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for the Nanoteq Bursary
Before applying, applicants need to meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must come from a previously disadvantaged community.
- Must be currently in Matric (in 2023) or have completed Matric.
- Must be studying or intending to study full-time for one of the undergraduate qualifications listed above in 2024.
- Must be enrolled or intending to enroll at a recognized university in South Africa.
- Should possess a strong academic record, as candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
To apply for the Nanoteq Bursary, eligible students should submit the following information:
- Personal details: surname, full names, and South African ID number.
- Gender and population group.
- Contact information: telephone number/s and email address.
- Year of Matric completion, subjects completed, and final results achieved. (For current Matric students, provide Grade 11 final results).
- Name of the University you are/will be studying at.
- University student number.
- University course (B.Eng Computer Engineering or B.Eng Electronic).
- Commencement date for the course.
- Highest academic year completed (“1st year” or “matric”).
- Full and up-to-date academic record from the university (if currently studying).
- Details of any other bursaries or financial assistance received.
Please note: There’s no specific application form for this bursary. Students need only submit the aforementioned documents to apply.
All applications must be sent via email to: email@example.com
In the subject line of the email, please insert: “Bursary application: your surname and initial/s.”
This bursary opportunity aims to assist deserving candidates in pursuing their aspirations within the realms of Computer Engineering and Electronic Engineering. Ensure all required documents are included and submitted as instructed to be considered for this valuable opportunity provided by Nanoteq.