Palabora Mining Company (PMC) is welcoming applications from South African students for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 20 November 2024
Palabora Mining Company (PMC) is offering bursaries to students from Ba-Phalaborwa Communities for the 2024 academic year. The bursaries cover various fields, including Chemistry, Communications, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Science/Health, Geology, Metallurgical Engineering, Mine Surveying, Mining Engineering, Process Control/Instrumentation, and Supply Chain Management.
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed book allowance
- South African citizen
- Aged between 16 and 35
- Reside in Ba-Phalaborwa Communities
- Currently in Matric (in 2023) or completed Matric
- Studying or intending to study full-time in 2024
- Studying at a recognized South African University or University of Technology
- Strong academic record
- No criminal record
- Not receiving any other sponsorship or bursary awards
- Apply online at Palabora Copper Bursary Application 2024
- Enter “StudentRoom” in the field asking how you heard about the PMC bursary.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric June results (if currently in Matric, certified copy)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric, certified copy)
- Full academic record (if currently studying, certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance at University or University of Technology (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence in Ba-Phalaborwa communities (certified copy)
- Applications close on January 12, 2024.
PMC is committed to supporting education and building a brighter future for the Ba-Phalaborwa Communities. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!