SANPark invites applicants to unemployed graduates to apply for s: Air Services Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Kruger National Park, Phalaborwa, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 15 August 2022
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Fixed-wing Private Pilot License at a SACAA Accredited Training School and wish to be placed at SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Fixed-wing Private Pilot License and must be valid for at least 12 months
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Private Pilot License (PPL)||Chief Operating Officer||1 X Air Services|
- Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of their Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Ms Nomawethu Dudumashe at 012 426 5041.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom