South African National Parks (SANParks) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 13 April 2022
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Degree / Diploma at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Degree/National Diploma under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Risk Management Intern
- Diploma/B Degree in: Administration
Supply Chain Management Intern
Diploma/B Degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Diploma/Degree in; Accounting Sciences
NB. Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
How to apply
Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
Applications must be submitted via email to: Gugulethu.Khuzwayo@sanparks.org
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Ms Gugulethu Khuzwayo at 012 426 5041
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom