South African Police Service (SAPS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for SASSETA Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Component. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Fields of study:
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Administrative Management
- Office Management and Technology,
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Public Finance Management and Administration
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-11-30
How to apply
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the link given below:
SASSETA Internship Programme 2021
Apply Here: SASSETA Internship Programme 2021.pdf
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom