The Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 November 2023
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Apply now for the SEDA Public Relations Internship 2023. The opportunity is to provide support to the Stakeholder Management/PR & Media Unit.
- Matric (NQF Level 4)
- National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Public Relations or Journalism or Marketing or Communications Studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Public Relations or Journalism or Marketing or Communications studies.
- Not Applicable – Work experience exposure programme
- Assists in development and publishing content for a wide range of digital communication channels e.g. Websites, video, organizational publications and social media platforms.
- Provides internal Communications Support.
- Provides Stakeholder Management Support
- Theoretical Knowledge of Marketing, Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English and one or more other South African languages
Closing Date: 10 November 2023
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please state the position and office you are applying for in the subject line.
NB: It is the organization’s intention to promote equity and representivity in terms of race, gender and people living with disability as per the set numerical targets contained in the organizational Employment Equity Plan (EE Plan). Previously Disadvantaged Individuals are encouraged to APPLY
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by SAQA. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation report (only when shortlisted).
Applicants should note that any false information contained in their cv and related documents could result in disqualification and/or summary dismissal. Please note that by applying for this position, you give SEDA permission t