Last updated on May 12th, 2020 at 12:32 pm
Standard Bank bursary fund invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 September 2020
Bursary Provider: Standard Bank
Bursary Location: South Africa
The Standard Bank bursary fund is designed to promote academic
excellence and shape the next generation of African talent and African
leaders within South Africa and the continent at large.
The Standard Bank Group bursary fund considers undergraduate and
postgraduate studies. Bursary beneficiaries will be required to work for
Standard Bank if in the event they receive an offer of employment by
the Bank upon graduation.
Applicants should be well-rounded with strong academic results in the
fields of commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology at
a registered University.
Minimum selection criteria:
- Applicants should be in their second year of studies or later.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Applicants must be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the University
- Applicants will be required to participate in a formal assessment process including but not limited to Psychometric evaluation and an interview.
- Financial need is considered in applications.
How to apply
You can apply using one of the following options:
- Please note: All 2020 applications are closed. 2021 applications open from 1 April to 30 September 2020
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: [email protected]
Enquiries can be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za