Thulamela Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 May 2021
Internship Location: Thohoyandou, Limpopo
- Bachelors degree or National Diploma with majors in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of MFMA and other Municipal Acts and regulations.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INTERNAL AUDIT)
- Performing the audit on different department in the Municipality.
- Reporting the finding to the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Revenue management.
- Inventory assets management.
- Expenditure management.
- Supply chain Management.
- Budget and Reporting management
How to apply
NB. Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Municipality application form obtained on the Website: www.thulamela.qov.za. Accompanied by comprehensive C.V and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, THULAMELA MUNICIPALITY, P/BAG X5066, THOHOYANDOU, 0950 or may be handed in at Office no.130B during working hours.
People with disability are encouraged to apply. No faxed, Emailed or late applications will be considered.
For administration enquiries contact: Thenga A.R. @ 015 962 7775
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom