Transnet Internship for June 2015
Transnet is a State Owned Company (SOC), wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of South Africa and is the custodian of rail, ports and pipelines. We are responsible for enabling the competiveness, growth and development of the South African economy through delivering reliable freight transport and handling services to satisfy customer demand.
Reference Number : 6002380
Aim: To undergo a structured 12 to 24 month graduate in training program.
Follow a structured training programme.
Perform ad hoc duties as required by the Department
Relevant degree / diploma in the following areas of specialisation: Communication; Safety; Environmental; Finance; Procurement / Supply Chain; ICT.
Computer literacy (Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint).
Have reliable / access to transportation in order to effectively travel when necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint and other graphic and / or presentation software.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management.
How to Apply
Completed CV must be sent to: Recruitment.TCP@Transnet.net
CLOSING DATE: 17 June 2015
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom