Transnet invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme for the academic year 2018/2019. The Programme aims to provide work experience for a period of 24 months (Fixed Term Non – Renewable Contract) within the Transnet Group Capital Environment through a structured Transnet programme. This is focusing on young professionals in non-technical fields. These opportunities are for People with Disabilities (PWDs) only.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 May 2018
Internship Location: Various Locations inn SA
Internship Provider: Transnet
Reference Number : 70001602
Qualifications & Experience :
We are looking for young recently qualified graduates in the following fields with the following attributes:
- National Certificate or Matric (Grade 12 equivalent)
- Relevant Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in :
- Business Administration / Business Management ( Progmame Administrator x2 Johannesburg and 1 Durban;Buyers/Procurement x1 Johanesburg and 1 Durban; Insurance and Risk Administrator x Johannesburg; Document Controller x1 Johannesburg and 1 in Durban; Analyst: Strategy and Stakeholder Management x 1 Johannesburg;Business and Operations Analysis x1 Johannesburg)
- Logistics or Transport Management ( Logistics Supply Chain and Analysis x 1 Johannesburg)
- B.com/BA Industrial Psychology ( Business Transformation: Change Management x 1 Johannesburg;
- LLB ( Contract Administrator x2 Johannesburg; Compliance and Legal x1 Johannesburg)
- ICT Programming/ Information Technology (Digital, data analystics abd Modelling Solutions x1 Johannesburg)
- BSc/B.com or equivalent Operations Research ( Freight Logistics Capacity Solution Development x Johannesburg)
- Health and Safety (Construction Project Healtha and Safety x1 Johannesburg x1 Port Elizabeth x Cape town x Richards Bay)
- Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology ( x2 Johannesburg and 1 Durban)
- Graphic Design ( Graphic Designer x 1 Johannesburg)
- Communications/Public Relations.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- 0 – 1 year experience
Your Application should include the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- A motivational letter stating specifically the opportunity you are applying for.
- Certified copies of your ID, qualifications, academic transcripts and drivers’ license (if applicable)
- To undergo a formal and structured development program at Transnet Group Capital, in order to gain practical work experience
- Be willing to learn and gain exposure as per the programme
- Progress assessments to be conducted after every 6 months
- Comply to all Transnet policies and procedures as it applies to the Transnet Young Professionals in Training Programme
Only persons with disabilities will be considered
How to Apply
Completed applications can be emailed to [email protected] It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za