Tuboseal South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Health and Safety Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date : 17 March 2023
Internship Location: Cape Town and Various sites, South Africa
Tuboseal South Africa is recruiting and invites recent diploma o degree graduates to apply for the Health and Safety Internship 2023.
POSITION: Health and Safety Intern
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To pursue a career in health and safety
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Pursue an attitude of learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- ND or Degree in Health and safety / Environmental safety
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Good teamwork skills.
- Driver’s license
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- No experience required.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans – other local languages will be an advantage.
- Effective communication and people interaction skills.
- Time management essential
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Maintain a proactive approach.
- Ability to express yourself clearly and competently.
- Fine attention to detail.
Tuboseal Services Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, where consideration is given to persons from designated groups as well as relevant qualifications, experience and skills.
How to apply
CV must be handed in at the HR Office or emailed to email@example.com by no later than 17 March 2023 at 16H30.