Umgeni Water invites applicants to unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Training Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 12 August 2022
Umgeni Water offers a thirty six (36) months training programmes under the below mentioned fields. Applicants are invited who are currently residing in KwaZulu-Natal province so as to gain practical work experience in the following operations in the Organisation.
Graduate Training Programme will be offered in the following fields:
|FIELD||NO OF INTERNS REQUIRES||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||REF NO.|
|Givil Engineering||1||Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering||BSCV2022|
|Hydrology||1||Bachelor of Science Hydrology||BSCHYDR2022|
|Legal||1||Bachelor of Law: Must be an admitted attorney aspiring to be a Company Secretary, Legal Advisor or Compliance Offers||LLB2022|
- Appropriate 4 year tertiary qualification.
- Applicants must be South Africa citizen residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residence of the identified local municipalities
The programme is strictly targeting unemployed youth.
- The programme will run for a period of three (3) years.
- Trainee will be paid a monthly stipend.
- Trainee who have participated in another In-service /Graduate Training Programme before will not be considered in these programme.
How to apply
Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application. Interested candidates should forward their applications with full contact details in the following email address: Graduaterecruitment@umgeni.co.za
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom