Umzimvubu Local Municipality invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 15 August 2022
Learnership Location: Eastern Cape
WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING/IN-SERVICE TRAINING ADVERTISEMENT
The space for learning (In service training) exist in the following field of study:
- Public Management Sound Governance)
- Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Botany ( Citizen & Community Services)
To qualify for the Work Integrated Learning/In service Training, you must attach the following:
- Be a student from one of the registered institutions under the Department of Higher Education & Training and in need of the work integrated learning/in service training
- Must have completed all the theoretical learning;
- Must have a signed letter from the institution confirming that the student needs such learning;
- Be from Umzimvubu Local Municipality area of jurisdiction (Mount Free -KwaBhaca and Mount Ayliff-EmaXesibeni) and
- A proof of residence from Ward Councilor must be attached in the application.
How to apply
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates, copy of South
African Identity Document and a covering letter for the above learning should be forwarded to: The
Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT
FRERE, 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, KwaBhaca, 5090 or 67 Church Street,
NB: NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Enquiries: V.Cita (039) 255 8500/ 8563.
Closing date: 15 August 2022 at 16h00.
Canvassing support from Municipal Officials and Councilors is prohibited and any person found quilty thereof, will be disqualified with immediate effect. The Umzimvubu Local Municipalitv is committed to achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity especially in respect of race, gender and disabilily. The Municipality reserves the right to approve or decline the appointment.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom