Vergenoeg Mining Company invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Learnership Location: Rust De Winter, Pretoria
Vergenoeg Mining Company (PTY) Ltd is inviting applications for a Learnership Programme as a contribution towards skills development. This is aimed at giving Company’s own employees an opportunity to gain experience in various skills areas.
- 2 x Boilermaker (Ref Number: VMC/BOI)
- 1 x Fitter (Ref Number: VMC/FIT)
- 1 x Electrician (Ref Number: VMC/ELE)
- 1 x Rigger (Ref Number: VMC/RIG)
- 2 x Mining/Blasting (Ref Number: VMC/ BLA)
- Applicants should be South African Citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Must be literate and numerate.
- Have academic qualifications of N2 or grade 12 with mathematics and science at an average of 50% upwards.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership Programme before.
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide proof of academic transcript or letter confirming that they have completed their studies.
- Note that Proof of the academic transcript and or the letter should be on the letterhead of the institution
- CV, certified ID document and certified copies of qualifications must be attached to the applications.
- The certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
- The reference number must be indicated on the application.
- Please forward a separate application, with full set of all required documents, for each discipline or area you apply for you apply for more than one.
- No late applications will be considered or accepted.
- Preference will be given to the local community members around the mine
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days alter the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
How to apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiry, please contact the Human Resource Department at 012 723 7018
Candidates who have already participated In an Internship Programme at Vergenoeg Mining Company before will not be considered
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom