Vital Health Foods invites unemployed graduates to apply for HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Internship Location: Kuils River, Western Cape
HR INTERNSHIP (Kuils River)
We are inviting enthusiastic and competent University Graduates for an Internship at our company. The focus of this Internship will be to support the general administration of HR processes and provide a professional HR service to the company.
- Assist the team with projects and research.
- Assist with chocking that timoshoets have been updated and approved in limo for payroll.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized processes.
- Industrial relations procedures.
- Training & development processes.
- Assist with recruitment & selection.
- Assist with taking minutes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate employee events.
- Minimum Requirement: National Diploma in HR Management
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail are essential
- Must be able to communicate well on all levels
- Good admin skills
How to apply
Please forward your CV, qualifications & transcripts to lona Jongbloed (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom