Academy of nursing Education and Healthcare Training dates back to 1995 when the university of Zulu land senate and council approved the establishment of the programme called open learning academy of nursing.Therefore the Academy of nursing Education and Healthcare Trainings history dates back from 1995 to 2015 [ 20 years].
These programmes got approval by the South African nursing council with the first group completing in 1998. The main objective was to provide personal and professional development of the students so that on the completion of the course they are skilled in diagnosing man’s health problem,the planning for implementing of therapeutic action and nursing care for the individual at any point.
Programmes Offered :
- Enrolled Nursing Course
- Bridging Course
- Grade 12 with admission to higher certificate or equivalent with an average of 50% Senior certificate.
- Mathematical Literacy (min. 50% or mathematics at NQL level 4 (min. 40%)).
- Any science subject at NQL level 4 (min. 40%).
- R350.00 Payment of non-refundable application fee.
- South African Identity Document.
How to Apply / Register
Please contact the Admission Office of Academy of Nursing Education and Healthcare Training about the Admission information
Contact Details :
Suite 405 and 503,
Dorothy Nyembe Street
P.O. Box 149072