ACSA: Internships Programme for 2016
Airports: Cape Town, Corporate, East London, George, Kimberley, King Shaka, O.R.Tambo, Port Elizabeth, Upington
Key Performance Outputs:
If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities.
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training. The programme typically provides for an 18 months contract agreement.
These opportunities will be based at King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview. The intern for property management and development will be based at Precinct 2A Investments in Kempton Park.
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under- represented and will also be advertised externally.
Note that Airports Company South Africa will not be liable for accommodation of Interns and any other related cost.
Technical Skills and Experience:
Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Finance (B Com Information Systems/ B Tech Information Systems)
- Internal Audit & Governance (B Com Accounting / Internal Audit)
- Supply Chain (Supply Chain B-Degree, National Diploma/B-Tech)
- Brand and Communication (IMM/ B-Degree in Marketing)
- Research and Quality (Relevant B-Degree)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT Degree/Diploma, ITIL/A+/N+)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-Degree in HRM)
- Town Planning (Relevant B-Degree)
- Property Management & Development (Relevant Property Degree)
- Commercial (B-Degree in Stats/Economics)
- Legal (B-Degree LLB)
- Advertising(B-Degree, National Diploma/B-Tech)
- Safety(B-Degree, National Diploma/B-Tech)
- Risk Management (B-Degree in Risk / Business Studies)
The Internship Programme is designed for motivated and driven individuals. The highly pressurized environment will require individuals with strong learning potential and the ability to work within a team. This programme calls for individuals with exceptional integrity and strong work ethics and values.
How to Apply
Please forward your application to: [email protected] by no later than 24 August 2015.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za