ADT:Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in South Africa
ADT South Africa, the leading provider of residential & commercial security solutions, is offering an opportunity to join a Technical Learnership to 130 unemployed Matric and N3 graduates. This 12 month programme is based in Midrand, Pinetown, Cape Town and Pretoria. It will run from the 7th of November 2016.
The programme is conducted by ADT in conjunction with the industry Services and Security SETA. The programme offers formal training and qualifications in the installation, maintenance and management of alarm systems. During the course of the programme, the individual will be appointed as a Technical Learner and complete practical work as well as formal instruction.
Learnership Application deadline is Not Mentioned
Learnership Provider: ADT
Learnership Location: Various Locations
- Grade 12 or N3 (Mathematics and Science at Matric level Essential
- Valid Driver’s license essential as travel in the role is required
- Interest in a technical qualification and career
Skills and Competencies
- Handle pressure well
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail and Standard Operating Procedures
- Thorough execution on projects and tasks
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)