AECI: Chemical Operator Learnership for 2016
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
Senmin is looking to recruit 3x Chemical Operations (NQF Level 2) unemployed Learnership. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Pretoria area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated in Sasolburg Complex for a period of approximately 2 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Must reside in the Pretoria area.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
- Time keeping.
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.