Airports Company SA: Internships 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng
Airports Company South Africa is offering Internships Programme for the financial year 2016 / 2017 in King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview. The programme typically provide for an 18 months contract agreement. As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training.
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience. Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
Internship Application deadline is 19 August 2016
Internship Provider: Airports Company South Africa
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Field of Studies :
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The Internship Programme is designed for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work independently in a highly pressurised environment. The ideal candidates will be keen team players with strong technical skills. This programme requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
How to Apply
N.B Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.