Armscor Internship 2016
People with disabilities and female graduates will be given preference.
Armscor’s Vision is to be a truly South African organisation that is valued locally and globally as a centre of technical excellence for defence acquisition and support services. Armscor maintains strategic capabilities and technologies and also promotes the local defence-related industry. The corporation conducts business to the highest standards, while remaining committed to equal opportunities, transparency and accountability.
Armscor offers two-year contracts for recent graduates to gain experience in a highly technical environment.
What is required?
To qualify, you need to be in possession of:
* A B.Tech/B.Eng/B.Sc Eng degree (Mechatronics/Electronics)
* Computer Science and/or Information Technology with programming as one of the core modules
• You must be a self-starter, team player, assertive and dedicated
• Good interpersonal and communications skills are essential
• No previous experience is required.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 4 December 2015.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za