Aurecon: HR Internship Programme in Pretoria
Aurecon Group is offering HR internship Programme for the academic year 2017 in Pretoria. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Aurecon is passionate about partnering with their clients and bringing ideas to life. Their people are curious, imaginative and creative. They challenge the status quo and thry want to work with people, who, like them, are passionate about fostering human achievement.
Internship Application deadline is 11 July 2016.
Internship Provider: Aurecon
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Study
- National Diploma / Degree in HR or any related field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drawing up and administration of bursaries, postgraduate contracts
- Conducting integrity checks
- Internal processing of documents, academic transcripts and invoices: updating information on workday, working with the broader business service i.e IT, Marketing, Talent Development, Finance and People Teams.
- Co-ordinate Career Day
- Coordinate internship, job shadow and vacation work programmes
- Set-up meetings with the various universities
- Liaise with the Finance team relating to payment of bursaries expenses
- Keeping an up to date payment spreadsheet of students and inform students about the payments made
- Ensuring that the bursaries and vacation work inbox is up to date
- Scheduling the bursaries meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Ad hoc administration
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.