National Consumer Tribunal: Finance Internships Pogramme in Pretoria
The National Consumer Tribunal (NCT) is inviting finance graduates to apply for Internship Programme for the academic year 2017 in Pretoria. This is 12 months long internship contract and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
NCT is an independent adjudicative body with jurisdiction throughout the Republic. Its purpose is to adjudicate on credit and consumer related matters provided for in the National Credit Act (NCA) and the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), and to rule on alleged contraventions of these Acts.The Tribunal hears and decides on applications and referrals involving consumers, credit providers, debt counsellors and credit bureaus.
Internship Application deadline is 22 July 2016.
Internship Provider: National Consumer Tribunal (NCT)
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Study :
- National Degree / Diploma in Accounting.
- Students with a good academic track record
- Commitment and dedication
- Hard worker, outputs driven and honest
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful student will be involved and exposed to all aspects relating to the Finance matters, provide financial and administration support.
- Receive and verify Invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process and capture journals.
- Perform any other Finance related function as may be required.
How to apply
Please email a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), a motivation letter and your latest academic transcripts to [email protected] or for more information you may contact Ms Potso Nyapele on 012 742 9900.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Interviewing. If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.