BANKSETA: Letsema Learnerships Programme 2017 in South Africa
Letsema BANKSETA is offering learnerships for the academic yeicaar 2017 in various locations around South Africa. This learnership will provides you with the opportunity to gain 1 year work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. This is a 12 months long learnership programme and the successful candidates will receive a learners allowance of R3200 per month during their placement.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 August 2016
Learnership Provider: BANKSETA Letsema
Learnership Location: East Londown, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2017
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to apply
Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form to be faxed or emailed to you
Email [email protected] and request that a form be emailed to you
Candidates that are not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2016 should assume that their applications was unsuccessful. Employment equity targets will apply. The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.