BATSA: Finance Internships 2017 in Stellenbosch
British American Tobacco South Africa (BATSA) is offering Finance internship Programme for the academic year 2017 in Stellenbosch. This is a 3 years long internship programme and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. During 3 years programme, successful candidates will rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and InternationalAudit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA). Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world. Have a chance to make an impact on international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor.
Internship Application deadline is 09 September 2016
Internship Provider: BATSA
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Minimum of an Honours degree in Accounting, PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC); or studying towards this degree to be completed by 31 Dec 2016.
- Not more than 3 years working experience
- National and International mobility
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
How to Apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)