Financial support includes the payment of registration and class fees, accommodation as well as prescribed book and examination fees. Bursaries will be awarded on merit and to be eligible applicants.
- You should be in your 1st to final year of studying your Bachelors Degree
- All studies should be focused on the below disciplines: Mechanical, Industrial or Systems Engineering
- Achieved an academic average of 70% and above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SA Citizenship is required
- Certified copies of your ID document,
- Matric certificate,
- Full academic transcripts from university,
- A motivation letter and your resume.
How to apply
For enquiries email [email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.