Capitec: IT Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, is offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to get their career off to a positive start. They aim to attract talented individuals that would like to pursue a career within an Information Technology environment. This opportunity is based in Stellenbosch, Cape Town, Western Cape. The Interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is 05 August 2016
Internship Provider: Capitec Bank
Internship Location: Stellenbosch
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Preferably a completed degree in Information Technology
- Exposure to various Programming languages would be ideal (Java, C#, SQL)
- Preferably practical Programming experience (formal or informal)
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Able to work in Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- Innovative mind
- Logical & Analytical thinking
- Detail orientated
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.