Natal Portland Cement: Internships Programme in Durban
Natal Portland Cement (NPC), member of Intercement is offering opportunities to bright young talent for their prestigious 2017 Graduate Programme. The objectives of the programme are to give the graduates practical experience, which will include, but not limited to international exposure to other Intercement operations and to the Head Office in Brazil. Graduates will be based at the Intercement office in Durban.
Successful candidates will be placed on a 18 months fixed-term employment contract. The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees. The interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is 31 August 2016
Internship Provider: Natal Portland Cement
Internship Location: Durban
- Completed or completing the following qualification (completion 2016):
- BCom Human Resources/ BCom Finance/ Accounting
- BCom Supply Chain/ BCom Economics/ BCom Marketing/ BCom Business Management
- Excellent academic record.
- BEng/ BSc (Civil)/ BEng/BSc (Chemical)
- BEng/BSc (Electrical and Electronic)/
- BEng/BSc (Industrial)
- BEng/BSc (Mechanical)
- Computer literate (MS Office package).
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
- Must be prepared to be transferred/ relocated within the Intercement group, within or outside borders of South Africa.
- Industrial and Commercial Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Excellent analytical and technical potential.
- Innovative mind-set
- Self-starter and results drivery
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za