Capricorn District Municipality invites qualifying students within its jurisdiction to apply for the academic year 2018.
Bursary application deadline is 15 December 2017 at 16h30
Bursary Provider: Capricorn District Municipality (CDM)
Bursary Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
The Municipality wishes to invite 2017 matriculants who intends to further their studies to apply for the external bursary for the 2018 academic year. All interested learners are required to take note of the following:
- Conditions for bursaries:
- a) The bursary will be awarded to only learners who are doing Grade 12 in 2017,
- b) Must be doing first year studies in 2018 towards a first National Diploma or Degree,
- c) Excellent pass rate in Grade 12,
- d) Be financially needy (from disadvantaged background),
- e) Be willing to study Engineering and Water related qualifications,
- f) Be permanent resident of Capricorn District (proof from Municipality/tribal office),
- g) Not be current beneficiary of any other bursary
- h) Successful applicants will have to sign a bursary contract that stipulate the terms and conditions of the bursary.
- Documents to be attached:
- a) Fully completed CDM Bursary Application Form
- b) Proof of physical address (A letter from Traditional Authority Offices for those residing in the villages, Proof of residence from the Municipality for those residing in town / townships) (NB: statement of clothing accounts / retail accounts will not be accepted)
- c) Certified copy of ID (applicant)
- d) Certified copy of ID (parent/s or guardian)
- e) Certified copy of statement of results / Matric Certificate
- f) Certified copy of provisional admission / acceptance letter
- g) Proof of income for parent/s or guardian (payslip / 6 months bank statement)
NB: In case the Acceptance letter / Admission letter and the end of year results are not available yet, learners are encouraged to submit the Bursary Application Form with all other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the statement of results not later than 10 January 2018.
Applications should be hand delivered at Capricorn District Municipality, 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane or posted to The Records and Registry Unit, Capricorn District Municipality, P.O Box 4100, Polokwane 0700
For enquiries, contact the Joey Mamaregane (015) 2941077. The closing date for applications is 15 December 2017 at 16h30 and no late applications will be accepted.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za