The Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary Fund invites qualifying students within its jurisdiction to apply for the academic year 2018.
Bursary application deadline is 12 January 2018
Bursary Provider: Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality
Bursary Location: Jane Furse, Limpopo
The Bursary is offered for full time studies with a registered and accredited institution of higher learning within SA in the following fields:
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Economics.
Bachelor of Science, Environmental and Computer Science Engineering.
- HEALTH and SOCIAL SERVICES:
Bachelor of Medicine(MBCHB):
Bursary covers the following 100%:
- Registration fees,Tuition fees,Study Materials, Res Accomodation and Meals.
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Offices (Next to Jane Furse Plaza)
- Jane Furse Library, Eansaam Library and Ga-Phaahla Library
- Sekhukhune Circuit and Nebo Circuit Offices (Department of Education)
Enq: Mpogeng TM 013 265 8600
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za