Cipla: Biotec Internships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Durban
Cipla Biotec’s is designed to help the Graduate make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work. Graduate trainees will undergo a hands-on training program covering the entire gamut of Manufacturing & Engineering functions in a running setup at Cipla BioTec, in Goa, India. The all-round experience will help graduates understand the entire manufacturing chain & also provide them exposure to advanced manufacturing technology. Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company whose goal is ensuring no patient shall be denied access to high quality & affordable medicine.
Internship Application deadline is 09 September 2016
Internship Provider: Cipla Medpro
Internship Location: Durban
Field of Studies:
Graduates will be exposed to the following areas (but not limited to):
- Protein Synthesis
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Commercial level Bioreactors
- Lab Scale Bioreactors
- Upscaling process up to 2kL
- Downstream – Purification
- Industrial Scale Chromatography
- Tangential flow filtration
- Drug Product ( Vials & Lyophilisation)
- Engineering & utilities ( Boilers, Chillers, WFI)
- Passed and completed a Tertiary Degree (less than 1 Year working experience) or Final Year students: BSc Chemical Engineering, BSc – Biochemistry, BSc – Microbiology, BSc – Biotech, BSc – Biotech (Hons), BSc – Biochemistry & Cell biology, BSc – Microbiology & Biotechnology, BEng – Chemical Engineering
- No working experience required.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.