Glencore: Learnerships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Rustenburg
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies. Its global network comprises more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries, plus they have over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities.
Glencore is offering opportunities at the Boshoek Smelter, Rustenburg, for candidates who would like to join their Learnership Programme in order to qualify as Artisans (Ref. No. HRD01).
Learnership Application deadline is 26 August 2016
Learnership Provider: Glencore
Learnership Location: Rustenburg
Opportunities are available in the following disciplines:
- Enter into an Engineering learnership programme with the MQA SETA
- Undergo institutional training at one of the selected training centers
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company.
- Grade 12/Matric
- N2 with relevant trade theory for Mechanical
- N3 with relevant trade theory for Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Alternatively, candidates with a Technical Matric with relevant trade theory or Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science may also be considered.
- Candidates will be required to undergo aptitude tests or psychometric assessments
- Medically fit.
How to apply
Send a comprehensive CV, quoting the relevant reference number, to e-mail:[email protected] or Fax: 086 557 1291.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za