City of Cape Town Apprenticeship 2016
The City of Cape Town is the metropolitan municipality which governs the city of Cape Town in Western Cape, South Africa and its suburbs and exurbs.
A minimum of an NTC III technical qualification (Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science and any fourth subject) with Matric and English
Technical Matric (Grade 12 English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and Technical Drawing
Full NCV 4 (Electrical).
A real interest in the electrical field
A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1 – old Code10) would be recommended.
How to Apply
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
– 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
– Electricity Training Centre, Brackenfell
– Block F, Bloemhof Electricity Depot, Bloemhof Centre
– Parow Electricity Depot, No 1 Jean Simonis Street, Parow
– Wynberg Distribution Depot, off Rosmead Avenue, Wynberg
Please deliver your completed application to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
Closing Date: 20 November 2015
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)