City of Ekurhuleni Municipality:Finance Internships 2017 in Gauteng
City of Ekurhuleni Municipality invites applications to apply for Finance Management Internships Programme for the academic year 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng. This internship programme will run for a period of 24 month fixed term contract. The interns will receive a stipends of R4500 (No benefits or allowances will be applicable) per month during their placement.
Reference Number: INT001
Internship Application deadline is 16 September 2016
Internship Provider: City of Ekurhuleni Municipality
Internship Location: Gauteng, Benoni
- BCom Degree or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Computer literate and have knowledge of spreadsheet applications
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Successful candidates will be exposed to a wide range of financial management functions including the implementation of accounting standards and budget reforms, preparation of financial statements and management accounts, reconciliations, risk management and compliance, financial analyses, supply chain management, asset management, revenue management and departmental support
How to Apply :
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application. Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.