Greater Tzaneen Municipality: Internships Programme 2017 in Tzaneen
Greater Tzaneen Local Municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for PMU Internships Programme for the academic year 2016 / 2017 under the Engineering Services Department. This internship programme will run for a period of 12 month. The interns will receive a stipends of R10 000.00 per month during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is 09 September 2016
Internship Provider: Greater Tzaneen Local Municipality
Internship Location: Limpopo, Tzaneen
- S4 in Civil Engineering/National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Computer Literacy
- S4 Graduate who Requires experiential training
Key Performance Areas
- He/she will be responsible for proposed projects in alignment with the respective municipal IDP’s and the regional and provincial growth and development plans.
framework and the related report.
- Ensure compliance of all legal aspects and conditions, required from the different spheres of government.
- Conduct site visits/ meetings to ensure compliance to business plan conditions.
- Manage cash flows and committed project expenditure.
monthly payment schedule documentation.
- Maintain project performance data on national database.
- Assist with other related municipal infrastructures
- The agreement will be regulated by the provisions of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and the internal collective agreements on the disciplinary process and grievance procedure
- No pension, provident, medical, housing allowance or other benefits
How to Apply :
Applicants must complete compulsory appliication form which can be downloaded on www.greatertzaneen.gov.za accompanied CV, copies of qualifications and ID copy to:
Greater Tzaneen Municipality
P O Box 24
NB.Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application. A candidate who canvasses any councillor and/or senior official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from any appointment. Short-listed applicants will be screened for criminal records and /or any pending criminal cases.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
For Enquiries, please contact Ms H Maake on, Tel:015 307 8384/8006.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za