Clicks Pharmacist Learnership Programme 2016
Clicks Group Limited is offering Learnership Programme for the financial year 2016 in Pretoria, Middleburg, Thabazimbi, Bayswater and Northern Cape. This is a permanent contract. Candidates will receive a learners allowance during their placements. After the completion of Learnership Programme the candidates will qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Learnership application deadline is 30 June 2016
Learnership Provider: Clicks
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Middleburg, Thabazimbi, Bayswater and Northern Cape.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum.
How to Apply :
Middleburg – Click here to Apply Online (Deadline: 29 June 2016)
Thabazimbi – Click here to Apply Online (Deadline: 29 June 2016)
Northern Cape Mall – Click here to Apply Online (Deadline: 30 June 2016)
Bayswater – Click here to Apply Online (Deadline: 30 June 2016)
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za