Competition Commission of South Africa offer Finance Internships for 2016/2017 at Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Bcom in Accounting, Bcompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have obtained an average of 70% pass rate.
- A consistent academic performer.
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously.
All graduates should have:
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual.
- Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
- Monthly stipend to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
- Coaching and Mentorship programme through our seniors in respective divisions.
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- An annual total cost to company package of R143 130.30
- The Competition Commission subscribes to equal opportunity; affirmative action and representivity.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- Preference will be given to South African citizens.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you meet all the criteria above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference to our economy then look no further than the Competition Commission! We look forward to receiving your comprehensive CV, qualifications and academic records! Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
For further queries contact: Mr. Donation Shilubane 012394 3072.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.