De Beers: Engineering Bursaries Programme 2017 in South Africa
De Beers will be awarding a limited number of bursaries in 2017 and is inviting 2nd years students studying at Universities or Universities of Technology to apply for bursaries available in the above mentioned field of studies.
Bursary Application closing date is 30 September 2016
Bursary Provider: De Beers Group
Bursary Location: Free State, Northern Cape and Limpopo Provinces.
Field of Studies:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (heavy current)
- Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Grade 12 with a minimum C symbol in both Mathematics and Science on Higher Grade
- Already enrolled in the required field of study
- Un-bonded students
- Preference will be given to students from the Free State, Northern Cape and Limpopo Provinces.
- The bursary has a Contractual Employment obligation
- Students are responsible for their own registration for 2017.
How to Apply
Interested / Qualifying Students should send:
- A CV
- A complete and up-to-date Academic Record:
- Matric Certificate
For the attention: Lynn Berowsky: e-mail: [email protected]
No late applications will be considered
Please note: If you have not heard from us by 9 December 2016. please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)